Terms and Conditions
- The course fee is payable at the time of enrolment. All prices on this site are in Australian dollars. Prices include GST where marked. A tax invoice will be issued on successful enrolment or purchase.
- You may transfer to another available course at no cost, provided you make a request at least five business days before the course starts. An administration fee of 10% of the course fee will apply if a request is made after that time but before the course starts.
- We will not accept any changes in enrolments, including transfers, after the course starts.
- If you are unable to attend a short (non-award) course you are enrolled in, another person may attend that named course in your place for the entire course at no extra charge, provided that:
- you let us know in writing before the course starts; and
- you and that person respectively agree to any terms and conditions which may apply in this case.
- You may cancel your course booking provided your request is received by us at least five business days before the course starts. An administrative fee of $50.00 will be retained.
- If you cancel your enrolment on the same day that you enrol, the full fee will be refunded.
- Refunds will only be credited to the original funding source or via other means as agreed by us.
- There will be no refunds from five business days before the day that the course starts or anytime thereafter.
- Full course fee is payable for non-attendance.
- We may change the course details or cancel any course including those with insufficient enrolments or because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control. A credit note will be issued and held in your name for full or part payment toward a future course. If you prefer a refund, you may request one by contacting us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill), however arising and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We require the above personal information so we can complete and properly administer your enrolment in accordance with its policies and procedures. Your information may also be used for related secondary purposes, such as advising you of future short courses and single courses offered by UON. At any stage, you can request to no longer receive this material or for UON to access the personal information that is held on you by contacting us.
This site uses TLS certificates to protect your privacy and security. It is regularly audited to ensure it complies with the credit card industry PCI standards. The site may store cookies in your browser and your browsing details may be anonymously stored in order to assist with website analytics.
Repeat Course Conditions
Where indicated on the course outline, a student may repeat free of charge a public Information Technology course they have attended subject to the following terms:
- Subject to a subsequent instance the course being offered and places being available.
- Bookings may only be made by phone on 02 8503 8111 the day before the course is due to commence advising us that you wish to book a repeat course.
- Repeat courses may only be undertaken by the same person that originally attended the course and a course may only be repeated once.
- Repeat courses must be completed within 6 months of the original course commencement date.