Turning ideas into action. Customised Learning Solutions for your staff.
UoN Sydney Professional Education addresses your organisational learning needs and strategic goals through programs designed alongside these. Our team works with your leadership to help define needs and then coordinates with UoN faculty and instructors to design a targeted, needs-based learning experience. All our programs can be commissioned to meet your requirements, or work with you to design a new course, seminar, workshop or complete program. We will deliver in person according to your schedule either on UoN Sydney campus, at your offices or at a venue of your choice; supported by online learning or a blended approach. Our Programs apply research insights to your organisation’s and global real-world challenges while developing productive new networks among staff.
Our customised learning solutions assist your staff:
- Keep up-to-date with best practices.
- Keep pace with innovation and new technology.
- Achieve their full potential by refreshing skills and knowledge.
- Apply new skills and knowledge to respond appropriately to new challenges.
- Manage change more effectively.
Choose from a wide range of courses, workshops and online learning opportunities that can be geared to all levels of staff: from frontline staff to supervisors, managers, and senior professionals and from teachers and professors to educational administrators.
These courses are frequently offered to provide a large group or division with a solid foundation in a strategic or technology area, language and communication skills, business and management skills. Courses can be selected from the list of the short courses.
If you have been thinking about a Program, contact us for more information.
Our instructors are dynamic, engaged and professional, and are leaders and experts in their industries.
Benefits to you
- Innovative program development and delivery.
- Cost effective - time-efficient way of developing your staff.
- Convenience - conducted at your premises, our CBD venue or an alternative location at a time of your choosing.
- Customised - adapted to suit your needs. Your staff will benefit from both your and our individual attention.
- Confidential – An in-house course offers the opportunity to work on commercially sensitive matters with confidence.
- Value – high-quality University-designed courses.
- Certification - successful completion of a short course may also be considered for credit towards a future qualification, subject to further assessment.
- Committed – to elicit participants' feedback ensuring outcomes are reported to you.
Working in partnership
UoN Sydney works with local, national and international partners to provide customised learning solutions to educational institutions, professional associations, corporations and other organisations. Our experts work with yours to develop and deliver customised courses and programs that respond to your unique needs and vision.