From the Dean
Our short course mission resonates with the University of Newcastle’s culture for New Futures:-
- Curious: we think big, see opportunity, are open to ideas and ask why; inspired by possibility.
- Collaborative: we embrace change, adjust and share success.
- Courageous: we are accountable: we take risks to create the future.
Curiosity is the vehicle of all learning and leads us to think creatively. You will need to understand the world at work today as you transition to a new position, a new business or a new industry with many uncertainties. It requires Collaboration and Courage if we are to respond adeptly to change and disruption in all sectors of the economy.
Invest and create your personal brand, thinking carefully about how to plan for your future.
Our value proposition is:
- Open entry
- Trial before you commit
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere – in person and online
- Work integrated learning experience
- Micro credits – what you learnt can be banked and used towards a credential
UoN’s top-rated instructors are what sets us apart from others. Our instructors and facilitators are professionals working in their fields of expertise. They bring firsthand experiences and knowledge to your learning experience, incorporating cutting-edge practices from diverse industries, sectors, and organisations. Our instructors demonstrate ways of assisting you steer and understand how change affects you, your organisation or your business.
Our learning experience is the opportunity to make powerful connections by networking with other participants.
We welcome you aboard to UoN Sydney to take your learning journey with us and where you create your resilient future.
Professor Ann Brewer